Announcements by Premier Andrews would have felt like a deep blow to many Australian businesses. The prospect of shutting your business especially for small and sole traders is not only scary but also soul crushing.
In relation to our service of providing skip bin hire throughout Melbourne, our business will remain as it is with reduced volume and we will continue to operate in a Covid safe way. There are many new rules for the construction industry, which will take affect this week. We will expect less volume of projects and smaller teams running them.
For residential customers considering hiring a skip bin, this is unchanged. Our service falls within the waste management category. It is also completely contactless.
Star Skip Bin can still be arranged as per normal and customers can be assured of the following practices which have been in place for our business since the commencement of this pandemic.
- All Big Bin Hire drivers are to follow Government guidelines regarding washing and sanitizing hands.
- All drivers are to wear a face mask when in public.
- All drivers are to use only their allocated truck and will at no time carry passengers.
- Where possible, all transactions will be undertaken using credit card or Eftpos only – cash transactions are discouraged.
- To all of our existing Big Bin Hire customers, we wish you safe and well and assure you that your safety is our top priority.
To other Melbourne businesses, we genuinely care that when this pandemic is over, your business reopens with full strength and we will support you in anyway we can.